No one is interested in exercising without listening to music, so whether you are working out to a Pelton class, listening to music, or watching a movie, the Peloton offers multiple ways to tap into the audio while exercising.
In addition, to integrated speakers and a jack to plug in wired headphones, you can pair the Bluetooth audio to a peloton exercise bike or treadmill. You can also connect Airpods to the peloton if your AirPods are any common or ordinary Bluetooth earbuds.
Here, we share all information about connecting AirPods to the Peloton app and many more in this article. So, keep for more details keep reading!
Can I Connect Any Bluetooth Headphones to My Peloton App?
Any Bluetooth headphone must be connected easily to our spin bike. This process should be similar between all headphones. If you are using another kind of wireless headphone, then use this method to locate and connect these wireless headphones within the Peloton system.
This is the easiest way to connect wireless devices to bikes; the difference is that your headphones will have a different name and potential. Potential you can say the other process on the device side of things that need to be followed nicely.
How to Connect Apple AirPods and Bluetooth Headphones With Peloton?
All Peloton bikes and bike+, tread, and all tread+ have good speakers onboard so that you can listen to great music and enthusiastic instructors without any headphones at all. And the equipment option from an American company contains a build-in 3.5mm headphone jack.
It allows you to plug in any weird headphones that you might have. You can plug them for so long as they have a 3.5mm connection, or you have an adaptor if your headphones are USB type – C or lightning.
Then what about the connectivity of Bluetooth headphones to the Peloton bike or tread? And if we talk more specifically, what about connecting the Apple AirPods? So, if you want to listen to your peloton workout through Bluetooth or wireless headphones and build-in speakers, follow the below-mentioned steps to get connected.
How to Pair AirPods, Airpods pro, or Beats PowerBeats Pro to the Peloton? Or How to Connect AirPods to Peloton App?
If you have Apple headphones or the standard Airpods, Airpods Max or Airpods pro, or any wireless Beats, how to connect to the Peloton app. It is worth remembering that Beats Power beats pro and Airpods pro is sweat-resistant from those mentioned above.
Or if you are not sweating on the Peloton, you are not working hard. When you use sweat-resistant headphones, it might ruin them in the long term. So, you have to be mindful of that if you plan to pair standard Airpods up. Here, we have mentioned the steps to connect AirPods to the peloton app.
- First, tap on the settings located on the right top corner of the peloton screen.
- Next, tap on the Bluetooth.
- Press and then hold the button on the back of AirPods until it flashes white.
- If you use airport max, press and hold the noise control button until the status light flashes white.
- And for the beats PowerBeats pro, open the id on the case and then press the button at the front until the status light flashes white.
- Next, tap on the “connect” to the Airpods from the list on the Peloton screen.
- When you connect once, the peloton will recognize the Airpods when you open the lid and click automatically.
How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones to Peloton?
If you have a good pair of Bluetooth or any wireless headphones like Sony, Bose, JBL, or any other brand you want to connect to the Peloton, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First, tap on the settings in the top right corner of the Peloton screen.
- Tap on the Bluetooth audio.
- Put headphones into the pairing mode.
- Fid the headphones in the list and then press “Connect.”
- That is the whole process
Can I Use All My Apple Features While Syncing to My Peloton Bike?
As the peloton is not an Apple device, you would not be able to use all of the features, most notably the Sri. Here, you can listen, though, which you need while using them with the Peloton. What will you get the crisp, clean sound that you can hear so much better than when you use the built-in speaker on your bike?
When you connect Airpods to the non-Apple device, you can use the only sound feature. Here is another most asked question, why do my AirPods keep disconnecting from the peloton? And the answer is if another set of Airpods is connected to the bike, and that case is opened, they will bump you off of your Bluetooth connection.
How to Pair AirPods to Peloton Touchscreen?
- First, you have to make sure that Airpods are not connected to any device other than it. And the Bluetooth option is enabled.
- Once it is confirmed, place the AirPods in their case while keeping the lid open.
- Reset the AirPods by holding the button present on the back of the case for 3-5 seconds until the amber light blinks 3 times.
- Once the AirPods are reset, they put them back into pairing mode. Try to pair them with a touchscreen.
- Close the case’s lid. Next, select the “Airpods” or the customized Airpods name on the Available Devices list on the Peloton Touchscreen.
- Wait for the status to change to the “paired.”
- Next, tap on the Pleeor9on logo in the bottom center of the touchscreen to return to the featured page.
- Now, test a ride to ensure that the sound is playing through the Airpods.
Note: some of the Bluetooth devices do not need to be rest in order or synced to a touchscreen
Why Does Not the Volume Work When I Connect My AirPods to the Peloton Bike?
When you connect your AirPods to the Peloton bike to up the volume, you do not get any response. So, one of the primary reasons behind this is mentioned here. When your volume is too low, try to go into the Peloton settings and adjust the media volume.
To volume up, you must use the peloton volume button for volume when your Airpods are connected. You will easily find the button on the right side of the screen in the back.
You can connect your Airpods to the peloton exercise equipment or bike through Bluetooth. So, to start this pairing process, you just have to tap the Bluetooth audio in the Peloton setting menu and all procedures discussed above.
The peloton app is a suitable one as it offers you a great collection of recoded workouts and lives classes, and when you listen to your kind of music or sound, training becomes more effective. This combination will provide you with a chance to compete with other trainees without any pressure.
If you have any questions like connecting AirPods to the peloton app, you may ask!