Most workout freaks will be sad that they could not complete their tasks during a pandemic. But technology has made all the impossible things possible. Yes, this article will show you how to connect Spotify to Peloton.
If you have ever hit the heart icon on the song during a peloton workout and then wondered where you can easily view it, this guide is for you guys.
Peloton automatically creates a playlist for all song tracks you like during our workouts.
To connect Spotify to the peloton, you must follow the steps or instructions mentioned below. For further details, read this article thoroughly!
How to Connect Spotify to Peloton?
Peloton is a popular in-home workout service, and both peloton and Spotify go well. Working out is one of the best listening moments on Spotify and music is essential to the peloton experience.
Therefore, Spotify partners peloton helps you break a sweat without missing a beat. If you are interested in syncing peloton music to Spotify, you need to connect the peloton to Spotify.
And then you have to start seeing our peloton music on Spotify.
So, you have to view the music on the peloton bike, enter the Spotify credentials on your Peloton bike, and then view the peloton playlist on the Spotify app. In this article, see how to connect Spotify to the peloton.
Step 1: Connect Peloton to Spotify
To connect the peloton to Spotify, there are some instructions to follow.
- First, you have to power on your peloton and then press the username located at the bottom left corner of the screen of the peloton.
- Now, select the music in a panel on the left corner and click on the panel’s connection on the right.
- Search out the connect button next to Spotify and tap on it from the pop-up window.
- In the next step, you must enter your Spotify account and passcode to sign in to Spotify on the peloton.
- Now, confirm the link of Spotify to the peloton by just tapping on “Agree” and then start browsing the Spotify music library.
You might want to check this video as well.
Step 2: View the Peloton Music on Spotify
To further connect the peloton to Spotify, you have to view the peloton music located on Spotify. So, read the instruction mentioned below for further information.
- To see peloton music on Spotify, you have to launch Spotify on your device and go to our music library.
- Click on the playlists at the top and then scroll down to search “My Peloton Music.”
- Now press the playlist to see all saved peloton songs.
Once you follow the steps mentioned above, your peloton music will be connected to your Spotify music library. Then you can also play and listen to your favorite peloton music in the Spotify app anytime.
But can you play Spotify playlists you created in your music library on the peloton? So, you will get an answer on the next page.
What are the Alternative Ways to Play Spotify on the Peloton?
Apple Music and Spotify offer streaming services to the peloton bike or other exercise machines. In addition, you can also link the peloton to Spotify for viewing your favorite peloton songs or other memorable songs for exercise.
But you may find that your playlist created on Spotify cannot be viewed on the peloton. So, the best solution is to save the Spotify music for listening to Peloton directly.
However, if you have a premium subscription, you can listen to Spotify music offline, as all music tracks are saved as cache files. This shows that these music files are unavailable or viewable on other media players.
So, the wizard Music Converter is a professional Spotify and one of the best music converters or downloaders. It must be a good helper for you.
With it, you cannot only download Spotify music for listening anywhere, but you can also keep them without any limit.
How to Play Offline Spotify Music on the Peloton App?
Once you save all the music tracks on your computer, you can prepare to start the playback of Spotify on the peloton. We have discussed two methods to get all local Spotify music on the peloton quickly.
One is to stream all Spotify songs from Google Drive, and the second is to get from YouTube music. There must be other available methods. You have to wait for your finding. So, let us discuss these two methods in detail.
1) Stream Your Spotify Music to the Peloton Via Google Drive
To stream the Spotify music to the peloton via Google Drive, there are some steps that we have mentioned below.
- First, you must log in to your Google Drive account using your user ID and password on the computer.
- Now, tap the Create icon and select the Folder option to make a new folder to store all Spotify music tracks.
- Next, tap on the upload button and select all files option to upload your Spotify songs.
- In the last step, you must go to the WebView Browser on the peloton and navigate Google Drive.
To play the Spotify songs saved on Google Drive, you may tap on the file to create a Spotify music play on your peloton.
2) Listen to Spotify on Peloton Via YouTube Music
Read out the below-mentioned step that is quite helpful for you guys to listen to Spotify on peloton via YouTube music.
- First, you have to navigate to the YouTube music website and then log into the peloton account on your computer.
- Next, tap on your profile picture and find the upload music option to upload all your YouTube Music library.
- Now, quickly locate the folder to store Spotify music from the pop-up window and start uploading your Spotify music.
- Launch the WebView browser on the peloton to go into the YouTube music website.
In the last step, you can select a Spotify song or a playlist on the peloton. This will be played on the peloton from your YouTube music.
There are so many great things about the peloton, so it is no wonder that it has a vast community, but one of the best things about it is the music during a workout. After connecting your peloton to Spotify, you can quickly view your saved music from the peloton workouts.
Since then, you can also access your peloton music on Spotify. And if you are interested in listening to your favorite Spotify playlists while doing sports on the peloton. For this purpose, you can try ViWizard Music Converter to download Spotify songs.
After that, you can easily play your Spotify songs on the peloton. We have discussed everything; now, the cat is in your bag. Contact us if you have any issues or questions regarding connecting Spotify to Peloton!