Move ahead to know the step-by-step process of paring and troubleshooting if both devices fail to connect.
Let us start reading!
Are Jaybird and Peloton Compatible with each other?
Yes, both devices can be paired readily, thus highly compatible with each other. As a result, jaybirds are the best earbuds to be used with the Peloton.
They have a 6mm driver which produces excellent sound, and you get 3 sizes of ear gel with it. Thus you can adjust them according to your comfort zone. Best of all, jaybird size is so small that you do not feel like wearing anything on the ears.
The whole process will take only a few minutes. Follow these steps to connect Jaybird to the Peloton
- Place both AirPods in the charging case and close the lid.
- Now open the charging case.
- Press and hold the case button until blinking starts in the case LED.
- Now open the Bluetooth setting on your peloton.
- Turn on the Bluetooth
- A list of Bluetooth devices will appear; find your earbuds and click on them.
- Both devices will connect within a few seconds.
- When the white LED light turns off, it means that both devices are connected.
- Now play something on the peloton and check whether the volume is coming or not.
Why are Jaybirds Connecting to Peloton?
There are many reasons and issues why both devices do not pair with each other.
1. Turn off Bluetooth
If you are also facing their connectivity issue, follow these tips to make their connection stable.
- Turn off the Bluetooth of the peloton for 10 seconds.
- Now, wait for 10 seconds.
- Turn on the peloton Bluetooth.
- Now try to connect both devices and see if the volume is coming or not.
2. Remove Jaybird from List of Paired Devices
If still, their issue is persisting, follow this guideline to solve the issue
- Turn off the peloton Bluetooth.
- Now open the Bluetooth setting.
- Remove the jaybird from the list of connected devices.
- Now again, try to connect both devices.
3. Reset Jaybird Earbuds
Turning off the Bluetooth for a few seconds refresh the device’s setting. However, if there is still no connection between Bluetooth jaybirds and peloton, you need to reset.
Soft reset does not remove all data, so follow these steps to perform a soft reset.
- Place your earbuds in the charging case
- Now close the lid and plug the case in charge.
- Now your earbuds will be soft reset.
- Open the charging case and remove your earbuds.
- Pair them with a peloton and check both devices can develop a stable connection between them or not.
Complete factor reset of your earbuds
Factor reset removes all data from your device permanently, and you have to do its setting again. Ensure you have deleted the jaybird from the list of paired devices from all equipment.
- Place both earbuds in the charging case.
- Close the lid.
- Open the charging case
- Press and hold the charging case until the case LED starts blinking.
- Now press the case button twice while the charging case LED blinks white.
- LED will blink pink, so close the case.
- Now open the case, and there are reset; thus, you can pair them with other Bluetooth devices.
Sometimes issues are unknown and if all of the methods mentioned above are not working for you, perform the hard reset. Following are steps
- Open the charging case and take earbuds out from it.
- Hold the earbuds, which are unresponsive.
- Press and hold the button for at least 20 seconds.
- Now release the button and again put the earbuds in the charging case.
- Follow the same process with earbud if that is also not working.
Most issues of jaybird are solved by reset, but if you still cannot connect both devices, it means there is a technical fault in the earbuds. Again, you can contact the Jaybird support team.
Moreover, visit the near shop and ask an expert for help.
What Things should you Consider Before Buying Earbuds for Peloton?
Before buying earbuds for the peloton, go through these buying guides as they will help you purchase the best earbuds with many perks and amazing features.
1. Peloton Compatibility
Before investing in any earbuds, make sure they are compatible with the peloton. Peloton uses Bluetooth 4.0, so make sure the Bluetooth headphones you will use are compatible with Bluetooth 4.0.
Moreover, the peloton supports NFC connectivity, so if the headphones you will buy use NFC connectivity. It means both devices are compatible with each other.
2. Sound Quality
The sound quality of the headphones you will buy should be top-notch. Make sure that their bass is well regulated, as it will increase your motivation during the game and help you concentrate on your workout.
Similarly, their sound should be manageable so you can easily do a workout and enjoy all types of music.
When we do a workout on the peloton, our body consumes a lot of energy and sweat. The sweat falls on the earbuds and can damage them. So always buy water-resistance earbuds for the peloton.
These earbuds are not affected by the water and last long. However, make sure your clean their mesh regularly as sweat particles attach to it and promote the growth of many microorganisms, which later cause infectious diseases in humans.
Always use mild detergent for cleaning them and let them completely air dry before using.
Make sure that headphones are lightweight, so you feel comfortable as heavy earbuds feel like a burden on the ears. Similarly, I prefer open-back headphones as they do not let the heat accumulate in the ear.
Moreover, you remain aware of the surrounding voices. You can use closed-back headphones but make sure they are high quality and let your hair ears breathe properly.
There is a wide range of prices on the earbuds, so find the earbuds which are most affordable for you. Many headphones do not cost very much; however, they are high-quality material.
Moreover, their sound quality is great and has a highly comfortable structure.
In a nutshell, turn on the pairing mode of the earbuds and Bluetooth of headphones. Then, follow the steps mentioned above to connect both devices and make sure both devices are close.
However, you can refresh earbuds by turning them off for a few seconds. Similarly, you can do soft reset, complete factory reset, and hard reset if there is still an issue connecting both devices.
To avoid connectivity issues, make sure the headphones you will buy are compatible with the peloton. Otherwise, it will be merely a waste of money.
If you have a question feel free to ask in the below comment section. Thank you for your visit!