If you are wondering how to unsubscribe from quora diest? Then your search ends here. This guide will learn how you can unsubscribe from the Quor, the cancel, and refund policy.
In this technological world, that is not impossible to communicate with others and spread your ideas and thoughts that you want to share with others or worldwide.
Many platforms provide this opportunity to the users, but sometimes the subscribers are not happy with the services and want to get rid of the service. Here we will discuss the quora services and cancellation method.
What is Quora Digest?
Quora is a social answer-question website based in California, United States. The users integrate by editing the questions, and the other users answer these questions. Adam D’Angelo founded this website on 25 June 2009, and this website was available publically on 21 June 2010.
This Quora website aims to present exciting topics and engage the users. You don’t only get the knowledge, but also you can earn money by ads. The companies pay quora to publish the ads, and in turn, they benefit when people see the ads and buy the products.
Despite all the features and opportunities, the users are not satisfied with it and know how to unsubscribe From Quora Digest? Here we are going to discuss the cancellation method.
How to unsubscribe From Quora Digest?
Quora is the best platform to answer the questions and expand your knowledge, but when your inbox becomes overflowed with notifications and emails, you go for the unsubscription. You will also know how to stop emails from quora when you cannot unsubscribe.
Unsubscription of Quora Emails
If you want to unsubscribe from the quora emails, then follow the steps listed below.
- Go to any quora email message.
- Go to the bottom of this message.
- There will be the unsubscribe link; click on it.
- You will reach the email setting page.
- On the email setting page, you can toggle the messages and emails from quora with a simple click.
- Keep on your mind. Quora send many messages, so you might need to repeat the process several times.
Unsubscription through Email Service Provider
Some email service providers facilitate users to unsubscribe from your website, but they don’t have any unsubscription link. If you have your Gmail account, you can follow the steps to unsubscribe from the Quora email getting overwhelmed in your inbox.
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Go to any Quora email.
- Go to the sender’s address.
- Click on the unsubscription button.
- Confirm that you want to unsubscribe from the quora digest.
Other services that offer this facility work on the same principle, so you can unsubscribe the quora digest from any other service provider. You can cancel the subscription in no time with a few clicks.
Unsubscription through Quora Settings
You can also unsubscribe from the quora digest by going to the quora settings. If you are not comfortable with the other mentioned procedures or face any technical difficulties,e then you can follow this unsubscription method. Follow the steps listed below to cancel the subscription.
- Open the Quora app.
- Click on your profile icon.
- Go to the settings.
- On the left side, there will be the email and notifications option.
- Uncheck all the Quora notifications that you don’t want to receive anymore.
So here I have mentioned all the methods regarding how to unsubscribe From Quora Digest? This method to unsubscribe is so simple to unsubscribe from quora with just a few clicks, and there is no need to click on the save button because quora remember your choice.
But you can also stop the emails, block the emails and messages and move the emails to other folders instead of unsubscribing from the quora subscription.
Stopping Quora Emails through Clean Email
This app is used to clean your bulk inbox and help to manage your overloaded inbox. This cleaning of your inbox makes you less distracted after cleaning unnecessary emails.
This email cleaning app has handy features to unsubscribe your quora emails and keep unwanted messages away from your inbox. Whatever you need to delete, organize or manage the work, you can do it with a simple task. This app has an easy interface to use.
Follow the step to unsubscribe from the quora digest.
- Open the clean email app
- In the second step, connect your inbox.
- Select the unsubscriber feature and press the enter key.
- All the websites that you have subscribed to will be on the screen. Now click on the unsubscribe button in front of the quora subscription.
How to Block Quora Emails through Clean Email App?
You can also block the email of your subscription website from this email cleaning app. Below are the steps to stop the emails.
- Open the clean email app.
- Click on the inbox option.
- Go to the search mail field and type quora.com here.
- Select all buttons and press the enter key.
- Click on the block action button.
Now you will not receive any necessary message or email from quora.com.
How to move Quora Email to the “Read Later” Folder?
- You can also use the clean email app to move the quora digest email to the “Read Later” folder. This step will help you to read the digest in the future. Follow the steps listed below to move the emails.
- Open the Clean Email app.
- Connet the inbox.
- Go to your inbox and select any quora email. The app will select all the emails automatically.
- Click on the “Read Later” option to move the files to this folder.
This feature stores the emails and messages in a particular folder that you can check in the future or whenever you want.
Quora offers a pretty good refund policy, but there are some limitations that you should keep in mind before requesting a refund. If you face any billing issue, payment error, or any technical issue and want to unsubscribe, contact Quora support and request a refund and must provide all the information related to your Quora account and payment methods.
You must contact within 30 days of a charge for a refund because quora don’t support the refund after 30 days whether you have used your subscription or not. Quora doesn’t refund in cash, check, or any other payment method, but all purchases made in the last 30 days are refunded to the original form on file.
To Sum Up
In short, Quora digest is the best website to expand your knowledge about every niche in which you are interested. On this platform, you also have a right to answer according to your point of view and your thinking.
But despite all the fantastic features, some people are not happy with their subscription, and there may be many reasons for this. Then the users go for, how to unsubscribe From Quora Digest?
In this guide, you will know all the methods that you can use to unsubscribe from the quora digest and block the quora email and messages.