If you are not willing to transfer online money via MoneyGram or it is not that beneficiary, you can delete your account. Here is a list of many questions like How do I delete my MoneyGram account or many more.
So, do not worry, this article will surely help you get rid of these questions in the quickest and easiest ways. You can send money online to more than 200 countries and territories using your bank account, debit, or credit card through MoneyGram.
There are so many advantages of MoneyGram, but if it is not worthful for you, you must delete your MoneyGram account before any delay. So, for further information, do not go anywhere and read this article thoroughly.
- 1 What is the MoneyGram Money Transfer App?
- 1.1 Tips to Consider
- 1.2 How do I Delete my MoneyGram Account?
- 1.3 How do I Delete my MoneyGram Account on Android?
- 1.4 How to Cancel MoneyGram Subscription on iPhone or iPad?
- 1.5 How to Delete MoneyGram Subscription on your Android Device?
- 1.6 How to Delete MoneyGram Subscription on a Mac Computer?
- 1.7 What are MoneyGram’s Refund and Cancellation Policy?
What is the MoneyGram Money Transfer App?
MoneyGram Money Transfer app puts the convenience of innovative international money transfers, bill pay, and many more. If you have no idea about this application, you must use it and no doubt it will undoubtedly provide a fast, reliable, and convenient wire transfer app.
You can set up an automatic, recurring online money transfer on a weekly or monthly basis. You can send money all around the world in just a few steps. Is not it amazing? In addition, you can save your time in line by starting an in-store money transfer in it and paying with cash at any location.
More than that, you will receive 20% off on our 2nd money transfer and 40% off on every 6th transfer after joining it. It is a no-cost loyalty program. You will get access to our profile with biometric login and enhanced security with 24/7 monitoring.
Tips to Consider
Before deleting, there are some things that you must know about canceling an account or subscription. These are following here.
- When you subscribe to a plan, and you do not cancel it manually as you subscribed to. And the program will renew automatically as you provide the permission.
- Once you subscribe to a plan for a trial period and then cancel it, you will risk losing that trial content.
- You must keep in your mind to manually cancel the subscription 24 hours before any trial period.
How do I Delete my MoneyGram Account?
You must have created the account on MoneyGram while using the application. Plenty of apps make it easy to sign up but a nightmare to delete the MoneyGram account.
So, here we try to make it easier, but we do not have any information for every app. Here is the guideline that you can follow if you need your account to be deleted.
- First, reach out directly to the MoneyGram through Justuseapp.
- Check out the MoneyGram’s privacy / TOS / support channel for data deletion or to request policy and contact them on http: //www. moneygram. com/mgO/us/en/m/terms – of – use.
- When visiting the link, use your browser “find on page “to find “@.” It will show you the necessary emails immediately.
How do I Delete my MoneyGram Account on Android?
- First of all, open the Google Play Store app and click on the hamburger menu icon at the top left corner.
- After that, you have to go to the “My Apps and Games” option. And go to the “Installed option.”
- Here list of all applications you have intstalled on your phone is present.
- Now, select MoneyGram and click on the Uninstalled. Furthermore, you can also search for an app that you want to uninstall by searching the app in your search bar and then uninstalling it.
How to Cancel MoneyGram Subscription on iPhone or iPad?
It is the easiest to cancel MoneyGram Subscription on your iPhone or iPad. So, for cancellation, you have to follow some steps, and these steps are here for you.
- Firstly, open the Settings application and tap on your name.
- Then you have to tap on the “subscription” tab but note that you may not see this tab automatically, so in that case, charge on iTunes & Appstore.
- Next, tap on your Apple ID and view Apple ID and sign in and scroll down to the “subscription” button.
- In the next step, tap on MoneyGram that you want to review.
- In the last step, the one you must do is tap on cancel.
Note that if you do not see the “cancel subscription “button, it is canceled already and will not be renewed anymore.
How to Delete MoneyGram Subscription on your Android Device?
To delete MoneyGram Subscription on android, you need to realize that canceling MoneyGram alone would not cut it.
- First, open your Google play store. People who have multiple Google accounts, make sure that you are signed in to the right one.
- Now, click on the menu and go to the subscription.
- Select MoneyGram Subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “cancel subscription” option.
- Cancel it as directed up.
Once your MoneyGram Subscription has been canceled from the Google play store, then your account has been canceled, and you cannot renew it anymore.
How to Delete MoneyGram Subscription on a Mac Computer?
To delete MoneyGram Subscription on your Mac Computer, do the following steps.
- Firstly, open the Mac App Store and then click it with your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Tap on the “view Information” tab at the top of the window, then sign in it if you ask to do so.
- Scroll down on the next page and see until the “subscriptions” tab and then click on “manager.”
- In the end, click “edit” beside the MoneyGram money transfer app and then tap on “cancel the subscription.”
Note that you must use the exact username and ID you used to set up this subscription to manage the subscription when necessary. This process is sometimes different from the Android brand ID or Apple ID you have set up.
If you forgot your password, then contact the app for help or to reset your password.
What are MoneyGram’s Refund and Cancellation Policy?
According to MoneyGram’s terms and conditions, they will refund you in its original payment method. And it generally takes 3 to 10 business days for refunded funds to show up in the bank account.
If you cancel it within 30 minutes of payment, you will incur no extra money and get a full refund. You need to pay the processing fee for the cancellation made after 30 minutes and up to 180 days.
It is impossible to get your money back after 180 days have elapsed since you made payment.
This is the best site to learn from how do I delete my MoneyGram account. If you are no longer using this service for online money transfers, you have to select one method to delete it, and this article helps to sort out this issue.
So, there is no need to worry, as this site will help you know how to delete MoneyGram and guide you throughout the cancellation process. Thank you for visiting us!