If you want to know, how do I change my Netflix account on my LG smart TV? Then your search ends here. Here I will discuss how you can change your Netflix account on LG smart TV and the new account’s login troubles.
Netflix is the on-demand streaming services platform where you can watch thousands of videos, TV shows, web series, and many other entertainment contents. Everything has become more featured in this technological world, and you can also enjoy the Netflix content on your large LG smart TV. Here you will get to learn how you can change the accounts on LG smart TV.
- 1 How do I Change My Netflix Account on My LG Smart TV?
- 1.1 How to Sign Out of Netflix Account?
- 1.2 How to Log In to Other Netflix Account on LG Smart TV?
- 1.3 How to Create Netflix Account on Your LG Smart TV?
- 1.4 Solution of Troubles Related to Netflix on Smart TV
How do I Change My Netflix Account on My LG Smart TV?
As we know, You can make 5 individual profiles on Netflix, but if you want to log in to another account on your LG smart TV, you need to sign out the first account to log in to the second account.
If you are wondering how you can log out of your account, this guide will also cover this topic, and we will also learn how you can log out of the Netflix account from your LG smart TV.
How to Sign Out of Netflix Account?
Before going to know, How do I Change My Netflix Account on My LG Smart TV? You need to know about logging out of your previous Netflix Account. You only need your LG smart TV remote to do this. Following are the steps to sign out the Netflix account from the LG smart TV.
- Switch on your LG smart TV.
- Go to the Netflix App screen.
- Click on the Menu at the top of the screen and press the enter key.
- Click on the settings of the Netflix account.
- Find the Sign out option in the Menu and press enter key.
- After a few seconds, you will come to the welcome screen that confirms your log out.
Look! Here, the point arrives that How do I Change My Netflix Account on My LG Smart TV? When you have logged out of your previous account, you can easily change your Netflix account by logging in to a new Netflix account. You log out of your Netflix account with just a few clicks. First, you log out of your previous account and form your LG smart TV, and when you log in to your new Netflix account or the other account, you want to use it.
How to Log In to Other Netflix Account on LG Smart TV?
Follow are the steps mentioned below to log in to the new account for your LG smart TV.
- First, go to your LG smart TV home screen and select an option that is apparent on your TV screen, including the Netflix option, Internet TV option, Netcast option, and premium option on the screen.
- Select the Netflix option and press the enter key.
- Click on the Sign-in button.
- If there is no option of Sig-in on the home screen of your LG smart TV, then click on the Yes button when a pop-up appears and ask, Are you a member of Netflix?
- Now add your email address and password of your Netflix account
- if the sign-in screen does not appear, but a code then adds this code at netflix.com/activate.
Now your device is successfully connected with your Netflix account. So this is the simple procedure you can follow to change your Netflix account on your LG smart TV.
How to Create Netflix Account on Your LG Smart TV?
The exciting thing about your LG smart TV is that you can change your Netflix account from one to another and create the account on your Lg smart TV if you have of out your previous account but don’t make the new account ye so you can make the new account at the spot.
Follow the steps to make a new account.
- When you come to the welcome screen, then click on the Try it Now option.
- Then select the Next option and press the enter key.
- The subscription plan will be shown on your TV screen if the procedure goes well.
- Select the subscription plan that suits your pocket.
- Again click on the Next button to proceed further.
- Generate your valid email address by using the keyboard that appears on the screen.
- After entering the email address, click on the Next option.
- If the procedure went well, you would receive a registration link on the recently entered email address.
- Log in to your email, read the whole email sent by Netflix and click on the Continue to proceed further.
- Make a solid password to access Netflix.
- Click on the Next button and fill in all the requirements for payments methods, including the credit card number, credentials of PayPal account, and related CVV.
- Now click on the start subscription button and select the screen you want to use the Netflix account.
- Now create at least one display profile to enjoy the exclusive Netflix content.
- After the registration, you only need to add the credentials of your Netflix account to your smart TV.
Solution of Troubles Related to Netflix on Smart TV
So far, you have learned, How do I Change My Netflix Account on My LG Smart TV? Now we will discuss the problems that you can encounter while using Netflix on your LG smart TV.
Restart and Unplugging
If your videos are not loading on, take a long time for loading, reset your internet connection or unplug your modern router and TV.
The apps live on full firmware but get updated separately. If the firmware has not been updated, issues can occur, so update your firmware besides the app.
Uninstall the Netflix
Suppose the files become corrupted, so you can solve the problem by uninstalling the app. This step will remove all the corrupted files.
Install the App
Now install the app again after removing the corrupted catches.
Go Through Location Settings
If your location settings are incorrect, then it may be a reason for the unavailability of the content. Only licensed-based content is available sometimes. The license is contracted between the provider and the owner of the account.
Reset Your Smart TV
If no trick works, you can also try to solve your problem by resetting your smart TV. You can use factory reset software to do it.
In short, you can enjoy the exclusive content of Netflix on your LG smart TV screen. Not only this, but you can also log in to your different accounts on your device. There is a need to log in to another account for many reasons, including the limited profiles on Netflix or when the other person wants to log in to his Netflix account to someone Smart Lg TV. In this guide, you will know how I Change My Netflix Account on My LG Smart TV? And all the solutions to problems related to Netflix’s account on smart TV.