If you are a Strava user and want to connect with Peloton, you must be looking for how to join Strava to Peloton.
In this guide, how to connect Peloton with Strava and use Strava with Peloton?
You will also know how to share the Peloton activities on Strava. You will also understand why you should try Strava.
What is Strava?
Strava is an American internet service that tracks human exercises. Strava connects millions of athletes and has become the well-known running and cycling realm. This is a subscription-based service.
This is most commonly used for cycling and running using GPS data. Stava incorporates social media features to post pictures of exercises. Then the followers can comment and like the post.
Strava has a unique feature, Beacon. This feature makes it possible to share their real-time location with the followers you choose to share. The Users of Strava can also enter the virtual events of workouts on this platform.
Strava allows its user to track their heart rate, speed, calorie burn, and other factors so that users can store all the Peloton data on this Strava platform. It will be a great option to compare your Peloton data with Strava or vice versa.
So here, you will learn how to use Peloton with Strava.
Is Peloton Free on Strava?
Peloton is entirely accessible on Strava. The user only needs to connect the Strava with Peloton. Afterward, all the features of Strava can be used on Peloton.
Is Peloton and Strava has Partnership?
Peloton has officially announced its partnership with Strava. Being an official partner of Peloton, Strava tracks all the data that run on the Peloton app. You can also follow your favorite instructor on Strava.
Requirements to Connect Strava with Peloton
Suppose you want to connect Strava with Peloton. You only need to buy the Strava account, Strava subscription, and the Peloton bike.
How to Connect Strava to Peloton?
There is no difficulty in connecting Strava on Peloton. Here I have mentioned all the step-by-step guides. You only need to connect the Strava account with the Peloton bike or treadmill.
The connection of Strava with the Peloton bike or treadmill is super easy and the same. Now follow the complete guide to connect Strava with Peloton.
- First, open your Peloton app on your Peloton bike. Open your profile and click on the three dots in the lower right-hand corner.
- The option will pop up. Find the Profile Settings, and click on it.
- On the left side of the corner of the screen, there will be some options. Find your Social options and select them.
- In Social Connections, there will be three options: Facebook connected, Strava Connected, and Automatically Post by the ride. Select Strava connected option.
- Now the Strava Login page will arrive and ask our permission to accept. Accept the terms and policy.
- Now type your email and password to log in.
- Once successfully logged in, authorize your Peloton account to upload all the data, metrics, and activities to Strava.
- The next step is more important as soon as the authorization process is completed. Look at the options available.
- Find the Automatically post my rides to Strava option and click on it.
- Now that you are done, all your activities will be uploaded to Strava automatically.
Now, you need to sign in on Strava by entering your email and password, and you will be able to see all your data on Strava.
How to Sync Individual Activities to Strava?
When you have saved your Peloton activities, there are two ways to upload your activities on the Peloton.
- Open the activities summary, click the share option, and find the opportunity to share on Strava.
- In the bottom left of the dashboard, find the Account option and click on it.
- Click on Workout history.
- Select the activity that you want to sync to your Strava account.
- Find the share icon in the top right corner and click on it.
- Now select the Strava option and press the enter key.
How to Upload Manually on Strava?
If you love the Peloton bike but don’t want to invest in a third party, consider logging activity to Strava manually.
- Open the Strava web browser.
- Look at the upper right corner and click the plus icon.
- There will be three options: upload activity, Add manual entry, create a route, and create a post. But you will select the Add manual entry.
- After this, it will ask to get an accurate picture. Then select the Create option and press the enter key.
On the Android Device
- If you have an android device, click on the plus icon in the bottom right corner.
- Select the Manual Activity.
- Fill in all the information and then click on the Create option.
On the iOS Device
- There will be a plus icon in the upper left-hand corner click on it.
- Three options will be available on the screen; select the Manual Activity option.
- Fill in all the required options.
- Click on the Save Activity.
How to Fix If Peloton Syncing with Strava?
Peloton digital subscription is an app allowing users to attend live and on-demand classes on a mobile phone. You can do many exercises with or without equipment.
So we know we don’t need the Peloton bike to use the Peloton app. But many users of Peloton digital face issues in syncing workouts on Strava. In this case, you may follow the following tips to resolve the issue.
- Log out of the app, then log in again to your Strava app.
- Make sure no upgrades are pending, and your Strava account is up to date.
- Uninstall the Strava app and then reinstall it again.
- The classical solution is to turn off your mobile set and turn it on again.
- Ensure your internet connection is strong and you are at a good place with good data coverage.
- Refresh the system 2-3 times.
- Try to pair your Strava Account with Peloton again.
Why Should You Try Strava?
- This app is completely free. This app is present on both Android and iOS phones. You can download it.
- This social app is community-friendly.
- It will motivate you because every month, there are workout challenges.
- Compatible with other fitness devices.
Benefits of Strava
- The interface of Strava is easy to use.
- This is best for avid cyclists and runners.
- The peloton workouts can be synced with the Strava app.
- When pairing sometimes fails, the tips mentioned above can help you.
In short, Strava is the best platform to save all the workout data and connect Strava with Peloton, and there is only a need to follow a step-by-step guide.
The features of Strava have been mentioned here. In this guide, you will learn how to connect Strava to Peloton.
And how to use Strava with Peloton. After clicking the Strava with Peloton, you can save all your data on the Strava by uploading it.
You will also see why you should try the Strava app.